Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

Nic Harcourt given NY Times love

Check out this article on one of the best DJ's on KCRW - or anywhere (registration required). "Morning Becomes Eclectic" is a great show to listen to not just in the indie-yuppie-Eastside way. I love turning on the radio and hearing something completely different and mind-blowing for the first time. I heard Coldplay's "Yellow" for the first time on MBE. I went up to San Francisco that weekend, went into the huge Virgin Megastore on Market Street, and asked them if they knew of the song and where I could find it. They had no clue - they'd never heard of it. I heard a bit of Damian Rice's "Blower's Daughter" on MBE and had to write down the time I heard it so I could look it up on the KCRW website archives. I'm glad Harcourt is getting some props.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?